Concluding a sale and purchase agreement
1. Buyers may purchase Goods in this online shop:
(a) natural persons aged 18 (eighteen) years or older;
b) legal persons.
2. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, a person confirms that he/she has the right to purchase Goods in this online shop.
3. The amount of the shopping cart must not be less than EUR 19.99. Suppose the basket amount, excluding delivery charges, is less than EUR 19.99. In that case, an administration fee of EUR 1.99 will be charged to cover the costs of preparing the goods and maintaining the warehouse processes.
4. The Seller's ordering procedure for the Goods shall allow the Buyer to check and correct any errors before placing the final order. Therefore, it is recommended that the Buyer carefully reads and checks the order placed at each stage of the order process.
5. The contract between the Buyer and the Seller shall be deemed to have been concluded as soon as the Buyer, after having created a shopping cart in the online shop, having indicated the Buyer's name (in Latin letters) and delivery address, the exact postal code, having chosen the payment method and having read these Terms and Conditions, clicks on the button "Order" and pays the order. Failure to pay the order shall be deemed to be a breach of contract. The Seller has the right to contact the Buyer at the telephone number or by e-mail indicated in the order on the basis of the concluded contract or to resolve any uncertainties regarding the performance of the contract.
6. Once the Buyer has placed and paid for the order, an e-mail shall be sent to the Buyer confirming receipt of the order.
7. Once the order has been prepared, the Seller shall send the Buyer an e-mail and/or SMS informing that the Goods have been dispatched to the Buyer or are ready for collection from the warehouse (depending on which delivery method has been selected).
8. Each Contract (order) concluded between the Buyer and the Seller shall be registered and stored in the online shop database.
9. By entering into a Contract, the Buyer agrees that an electronic VAT invoice containing the purchase details will be sent to the e-mail address provided at the time of purchase. The invoice shall be sent by e-mail on working days no later than 6 (six) working days after the Buyer collects the Goods or the Seller delivers the Goods to the courier (if the Goods are delivered to the Buyer by courier). It should be noted that the VAT invoice shall be issued on the date of delivery of the Goods to the courier or the date of collection/acceptance of the Goods (depending on which method of delivery of the Goods has been chosen and which of the Seller's suppliers supplies the Goods in the particular case).
10. In the exceptional case that the Seller is unable to sell the Goods, e.g. because the Goods are out of stock because the Goods are no longer available for sale, the Seller will inform the Buyer by e-mail or other means (call and/or SMS) and offer the Buyer a possible solution to the problem (e.g., refund, additional time for delivery of the Goods, delivery of a similar product, etc.). Suppose the Buyer does not agree with any of the Seller's proposals. In that case, the order for the Goods shall be terminated, and, if the Buyer has already paid for the Goods, the Seller shall refund the sums paid immediately, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) calendar days.